Random Internet Shit you've come across

wjtstudios

Hooked
Be interesting to see what type of system they’ve come up with. At least for the wrangler, I would think the entire vehicle would be completely different from a standard wrangler besides the body itself, and I’m sure the floorpan of the tub will be different as well. Would be cool to have a silent running off-road vehicle to explore nature with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

They are running JL mules all over right now with the camo between the hood and the windshield extending down over the quarters to the rockers. All that I can figure that they are trying to hide is the charging port. Every else looks the same. Definitely agree about it being quiet on the trails and having a hybrid with a gas back up is a plus out in the middle of nowhere

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

They are running JL mules all over right now with the camo between the hood and the windshield extending down over the quarters to the rockers. All that I can figure that they are trying to hide is the charging port. Every else looks the same. Definitely agree about it being quiet on the trails and having a hybrid with a gas back up is a plus out in the middle of nowhere

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Still look like normal axles and wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom