Random Internet Shit you've come across

Tammarra-5-0

This email just came into my junk folder. This was the caption "Bathe in safety and comfort with a walk-in tub."

View attachment 186446

How the fuck does this make you safer or more comfortable?!?! And does the door serve any real purpose once there is water in it? I sure as hell ain't opening the door with a tub filled with water. I also can predict the future of that Chinese rubber seal that will begin to leak shortly after purchase.....
This email just came into my junk folder. This was the caption "Bathe in safety and comfort with a walk-in tub."

View attachment 186446

How the fuck does this make you safer or more comfortable?!?! And does the door serve any real purpose once there is water in it? I sure as hell ain't opening the door with a tub filled with water. I also can predict the future of that Chinese rubber seal that will begin to leak shortly after purchase.....
Tell me I’m not the only one getting emails like that followed by snail mail from AARP. 🙄

Kuboske

Product of bad drugs and his kids Lego set.
"JUST SAY NO..."

AZVAJKU

Hooked

I had a dog years ago that would always hide her barf. She would barf behind the sofa, behind cabinets or whatever she could find to conceal the deed. The worst is when she would barf in the floor vents. 🤢 🤮

It would take a few days or weeks to find, by then it was fully petrified and I had to reach in the vent with a scrapper and then shop vac it out!! 😂🤣 She was a good dog and I guess she was trying ‘help’ us out buy hiding that $hit!

Top Bottom