Random Internet Shit you've come across

Lunentucker

NPC 6060⁸42

What did I just watch? Wonder if he’ll try and recover that bike

WJCO

Meme King
At least he wasn't on the road blocking traffic.

jeeeep

Hooked
years ago I was in my grand Cherokee coming back from east Texas and saw a dark as hell funnel cloud what looked to be far ahead of me, within minutes of me spotting it, the rain and winds begin bearing down and like the others on the freeway I tried to get under the nearest overpass, but it was already pretty crowded, and the backend of the Jeep was barely sticking out.
As the winds and debris passed under and over the overpass, I could feel it lift the backend of my Jeep - not crazy lifting but enough to slide it more sideways with ease.
I had it in 4wheel drive and was trying to climb the slope on the ramp to get under further but when it pickup the rear end and slid me sideways I thought I was a done.
The ear pressure was painful, and the sound was unreal, one of the scariest moments and I no longer think I can outrun a funnel cloud.

I've seen others form since and I get the hell off the road instantly or head another direction - I've made u-turns on the freeway to go the opposite direction

Top Bottom