Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Kuboske

K-10 stuff... Lots of epoxy and primer today, also got the wheel tubs painted

View attachment 379723

View attachment 379724
This project is so cool it needs a thread of it's own.
My 87 year old Dad has a Chevy square body long bed he bought new with zero rust. Bought in 1982, he decided to replace his previous 1967 C10.
Which replaced a 1955, 3100.
Owned only three trucks in his entire lifetime.

CalSgt

Hooked
This project is so cool it needs a thread of it's own.
My 87 year old Dad has a Chevy square body long bed he bought new with zero rust. Bought in 1982, he decided to replace his previous 1967 C10.
Which replaced a 1955, 3100.
Owned only three trucks in his entire lifetime.
It has it's own thread... in a Chevy truck forum, I just share a little bit here and there with you guys.

I have lots of respect for your dad for only going through 3 trucks in a lifetime. This Squarebody was my high school vehicle & my DD until I was about 27, I bought my wife a new '06 4x4 Duramax to commute to Chico, CA for school I took it over after she graduated, then I got a 2018 JLUR. I still have all of them.

Kuboske

It has it's own thread... in a Chevy truck forum, I just share a little bit here and there with you guys.

I have lots of respect for your dad for only going through 3 trucks in a lifetime. This Squarebody was my high school vehicle & my DD until I was about 27, I bought my wife a new '06 4x4 Duramax to commute to Chico, CA for school I took it over after she graduated, then I got a 2018 JLUR. I still have all of them.
I'd like to follow it. Funny, I still have the 1950 Chevy 3100, that I bought at age 15. It's also in a build thread elsewhere.
Major redo now. Fatman coilover front end, camaro rear, LS engine, etc.
Bought the old truck for $175, in 1975. Drove it home myself and all through high school.

CD2

Caught the Bug
The Kart 6" conversion. I wear bifocals now so needs an optic. Run a reflex on a Buckmark 5.5 w 1911 grip adapters and new Contour bbl. So....need a rail on this pig.
IIRC pops said Nygord opened up the Gov frame for the GC trigger.

Not sure yet on the RDS mount for FrankenFal.
DSA A2 sight I like way better than the small orig style.
Front post is still a fat bastard and not ideal if running irons and trying to pop a deer in the woods.
Hence the need for the RDS.
Yup, it'd be cool to pop a deer w the bumperjack LOL
150gr PMC SP shoots decent.
STG58 stock doesn't bash me. Like the looks of it over the humpback.

Elwood DSA.jpg

CalSgt

Hooked
Our electrician installed these “10 year (non-replaceable) battery” Smoke/Co2 detectors on a remodel… all wired together up to code… A few months later like 4 went bad within a month… scaring the shit out of the poor old lady every time. Pieces of Shit.
I just wish someone could make a smoke alarm that knows the difference between a fire & my Sister-in-law's cooking...

WJCO

Meme King
Our electrician installed these “10 year (non-replaceable) battery” Smoke/Co2 detectors on a remodel… all wired together up to code… A few months later like 4 went bad within a month… scaring the shit out of the poor old lady every time. Pieces of Shit.
That's what my replacement is, lol. We shall see.....

Top Bottom