Random Photos

GCM 2

Where the hell did you see that?

That was back when Eddie put all his faith in the "Izuzu Vehi-Cross" forum. He was certain that vehicle was going to be a hit, poor guy probably still keeps the site up in hopes it will take off one day.

That sounds like a sexual reference.

You are thinking about the Cincinnati Hot Plate, which is similar to a Flying Dutchmen. The main difference is the Flying Dutchmen is a hamburger patty with a slice of cheese and no bun, just meat and cheese, the Cincinnati Hot Plate involves a protective layer of clear plastic on your face, then someone dropping a steamer on to your face......so I can see where you would think the two were similar, it's a very common mistake.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was back when Eddie put all his faith in the "Izuzu Vehi-Cross" forum. He was certain that vehicle was going to be a hit, poor guy probably still keeps the site up in hopes it will take off one day.

LOL!! Good eye and clearly, you know your off road rigs. Yeah, that pic was taken almost 15 years ago, back when I was dabbling with Isuzus. Before that, I had a yota :)

GCM 2

LOL!! Good eye and clearly, you know your off road rigs. Yeah, that pic was taken almost 15 years ago, back when I was dabbling with Isuzus. Before that, I had a yota :)

That was back when I was a seriously competitive triathlete, and I so wanted to own one! I was never going to win the Ironman Worlds, a Vehi-Cross was the grand prize one year in Hawaii too. I tried to buy one, but alas, credit score was too poor at the time :sigh: So the Izuzu was not in the cards for me.

That's cool that you owned one, I thought they were really cool looking. I have seen a couple of mildly built ones over the years and still like them!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That was back when I was a seriously competitive triathlete, and I so wanted to own one! I was never going to win the Ironman Worlds, a Vehi-Cross was the grand prize one year in Hawaii too. I tried to buy one, but alas, credit score was too poor at the time :sigh: So the Izuzu was not in the cards for me.

That's cool that you owned one, I thought they were really cool looking. I have seen a couple of mildly built ones over the years and still like them!

Was that when you were a lesbian too?

MobyJR

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378011255.949216.jpg
Free rubi shocks INSTALLED :):):)

Thanks Paychex and skidkid and jags and 10frank9 you guys are awesome.
Next time ill bring beer.

Lemme know when you all wanna get sweaty again. :D

Top Bottom