Random Photos

GCM 2

Since I am typically on a flight twice a week I often times run across celebrities; so far I have sat next to Hulk Hogan, the 70-80's band Molly Hatchet, Bobby Brown, Olympic decathlete Dan O'Brien, Travis Pastrana........but last week I almost got to sit next to the man himself, The Travelocity Roaming Gnome

Attachments

• image-3190824858.jpg
    image-3190824858.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 373
  • image-2070245079.jpg
    image-2070245079.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 369

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Since I am typically on a flight twice a week I often times run across celebrities; so far I have sat next to Hulk Hogan, the 70-80's band Molly Hatchet, Bobby Brown, Olympic decathlete Dan O'Brien, Travis Pastrana........but last week I almost got to sit next to the man himself, The Travelocity Roaming Gnome

:cheesy: you just can't make up this stuff can you :clap2:

jk4x4wrangler

Dude not cool, looks like he saw you, he's probably going to be waiting in your garden for the right time to strike and steal you're underpants and one out of every pair of your socks! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cheesy:

GCM 2

Dude not cool, looks like he saw you, he's probably going to be waiting in your garden for the right time to strike and steal you're underpants and one out of every pair of your socks! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cheesy:

Oh yeh, he saw me! Fortunately, I was the only one discreet enough to not use a flash, three other paparazzi were not as considerate and their phone flashed and startled him. I actually told him he had a really cool hat! He was a pretty nice Gnome

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh yeh, he saw me! Fortunately, I was the only one discreet enough to not use a flash, three other paparazzi were not as considerate and their phone flashed and startled him. I actually told him he had a really cool hat! He was a pretty nice Gnome

:cheesy: That's funny. Have you thought about applying to TMZ to keep yourself closer to home more often? :cheesy::cheesy:

GCM 2

:cheesy: That's funny. Have you thought about applying to TMZ to keep yourself closer to home more often? :cheesy::cheesy:

Man, my wife watches that show, I'm not such a fan. I would rather contribute to Tosh.O, E's Talk Soup, British Top Gear or be a participant on Wipeout :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Man, my wife watches that show, I'm not such a fan. I would rather contribute to Tosh.O, E's Talk Soup, British Top Gear or be a participant on Wipeout :cheesy:

:cheesy: I would watch any and all of those if you were a part. Especially the wipeout as the chances for failure are higher. :cheesy:

Philip *AZ*

Banned

Get crazy gnomes like these guys!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363714611.132915.jpg

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Skid_Kid

Just needs some motors, transmission and rotor head and we will be good to go!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363882299.593028.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom