JEEPnGEO

:cheesy::cheesy:

1381461_656841011006856_2136016485_n.jpg

WOW

I wonder if that's a good idea?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Barbie Jeep dive call.jpg
Apparently someone wanted to test out this Barbie Jeep's mudding capabilities and it didn't pass the test........looks like the Barbie winch is missing off the front bumper.......the 4" lift with 13" Super Swampers just wasn't enough to get it through the deep part.....Swamp 1 Barbie Jeep 0 :rock:

crowrb29

So I took my lights and everything off of the rear left quarter panel. Any thoughts on how I could fix this on the cheap.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381200036.830451.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381200049.780208.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381200064.847238.jpg

Please pm of you can help

jhires

Cover it corner guards or diamond plate.
Not encourage hiding body damage for deception, but rather if you are going to continue to wheel your rig, it will happen again, and there is more body damage to come. :)

Taking it to a body shop to have it fixed if you cannot do it yourself is going to be a lot more expensive than a set of corner guards from Evo, and probably even less than a set of corner crushers from Poison Spyder.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How are you going to attach the skins? They attach to the body via nutserts and the body panel is all f'ed up. Not going to work very well.

The creases are rather extensive especially the one by the gas cap. Like OverlanderJK stated the nutserts need to attach some where. Getting the area semi straight again will take some time and if you do not have the required tools you would be spending a lot more just to get i fixed. Any reason why you do not file an insurance claim?

R/
Will

crowrb29

Any reason why you do not file an insurance claim?

R/
Will

Afraid of rate hikes... I have a pretty good deal right now for the two cars. That and I'm pretty much broke if I pay my deductible.... I suppose it's still a better deal in the long run though.

Friend of mine went to Lowes in his wife's car and saw a great deal on a tiller and just had to have it.:screwy: 1381247005193.jpg

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Top Bottom