Random Photos

well thats just stickeriffic!!! :cheesy:

I know right!?!? Makes me want to sign up everyone I know!!! Ahahaha the zombie hunting license would go perfectly in so many places. On the visor? On the windshield? Omg so many places so few stickers

I know right!?!? Makes me want to sign up everyone I know!!! Ahahaha the zombie hunting license would go perfectly in so many places. On the visor? On the windshield? Omg so many places so few stickers

yeah everyone should sign up free stickers!! but yeah im having that trouble too but pull out the scotch tape and gently tape it to one spot then try another until you have found that absolutely perfect spot!!!

yeah everyone should sign up free stickers!! but yeah im having that trouble too but pull out the scotch tape and gently tape it to one spot then try another until you have found that absolutely perfect spot!!!

Well everyone shouldn't sign up ahah I want to win something :p!

Scotch tape?:0 Jesus I thought all jeepers carried duct-tape and a hammer in their recovery kits. Hell if 4 years of mechanical engineering has taught me anything if an engineer designed it you can fix it with duct tape and a hammer. Plus using duct tape to try to locate a spot for the sticker makes it seem like I use the tape for more then holding my rig together

Top Bottom