Random Photos

Whaaaaa!!!!!

Are you serious?
Dam bro I'm sorry that sucks

I highly doubt he is..... If a thief decided that the seats were the most bang for your buck in that jeep, then he was an idiot for not going for the winch or the trucklites!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I highly doubt he is..... If a thief decided that the seats were the most bang for your buck in that jeep, then he was an idiot for not going for the winch or the trucklites!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Yea but it's more essay taking the seats than the truck lights or w

Whaaaaa!!!!!

Are you serious?
Dam bro I'm sorry that sucks

Dont act like you didnt take them Brankz.... Damn dude... that is cold!

Did you just drive around collecting parts for your rig this am....? a couple seats here.. new bumper over here... new wipers over here...

Yea but it's more essay taking the seats than the truck lights or w

I say the winch Is by far the easiest cash on a rig... I thought about tack welding a couple of the bolts on mine, because it's just 4 easy to access bolts, and cut the wires... Scary.... they are typically around 500-1500 bucks, and there is a great market for used ones! I think I might go weld my bolts now that I've thought about it!!

I say the winch Is by far the easiest cash on a rig... I thought about tack welding a couple of the bolts on mine, because it's just 4 easy to access bolts, and cut the wires... Scary.... they are typically around 500-1500 bucks, and there is a great market for used ones! I think I might go weld my bolts now that I've thought about it!!

They make the locking bolts for winches. And it's not that easy to get it out from the EVO bumper. My winch also was really cheap.

They make the locking bolts for winches. And it's not that easy to get it out from the EVO bumper. My winch also was really cheap.

So.... What kind of seats did you get??
You were just messing with Brankz right? It's almost unfair... The poor guy believes ANYTHING!!

So.... What kind of seats did you get??
You were just messing with Brankz right? It's almost unfair... The poor guy believes ANYTHING!!

Didn't. Took my seats out to clean the 20 pounds of sand out of my interior from the weekend.

Didn't. Took my seats out to clean the 20 pounds of sand out of my interior from the weekend.

You should have told Brankz you were replacing your bent seat brackets from crashing into ttfhell!

image.jpg
Bones has to wait another year for the Miami Dolphins to have a winning season....closing this one out at 8-8 ....losing to the Jets 20-7 at home.....sorry way to end a season losing to Buffalo and the Jets by a combined score of 39-7......pathetic....SMH:grayno:

~Woodrow~

Saw this on the way to work today
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388499794.189789.jpg
I can picture a mother asking her son " did you shovel the drive?" Son "yep"

Saw this on the way to work today
View attachment 62088
I can picture a mother asking her son " did you shovel the drive?" Son "yep"

Open garage, shovel down to get newspaper, take picture, don't step on snow and pack it down, wait 3 hours for snow to melt the dusting while drinking coffee and reading said newspaper. Yep, been there...done that.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388612016.163390.jpg
You wouldn't want to mess with this family, look how they are defending 1 beach chair.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom