Random Photos

Yea he is a yellow lap from Alaska. Yup

But how can you tell ?

I've had Chocolate Labradors for many years.......so it doesn't take much for me to pick them out......I have 2 pups now......one of the best breed of dogs bar none........what's your Yellow Laps name?

image.jpg
Tucker having a snooze

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
Pugs are cool ass dogs......my friend has one named Mr. Tibbs......he seems so independent like he could feed himself if my friend wasn't around.......I joke with him saying I saw Mr. Tibbs driving your Jeep down the street with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and a red bandana tied around his neck......he waved his paw at me and said "what's up Woodrow?" when he went by.......you do know they can talk right?.....Men in Black dog.....

~Woodrow~

Pugs are cool ass dogs......my friend has one named Mr. Tibbs......he seems so independent like he could feed himself if my friend wasn't around.......I joke with him saying I saw Mr. Tibbs driving your Jeep down the street with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and a red bandana tied around his neck......he waved his paw at me and said "what's up Woodrow?" when he went by.......you do know they can talk right?.....Men in Black dog.....

~Woodrow~

Lol. my pug its the boss of my local dog park, girls love him :D

Before today, I believed that there was no wrong way someone could modify a Jeep. I believed that beauty was subjective. I subscribed to the expression 'To each their own'.

I was wrong.

Of course, being a contributing member of multiple Wrangler forums and a slightly obsessive Jeep enthusiast, I see tons of mods that I don't particularly care for and wouldn't dream of installing on my rig. That's okay. In fact, that's one of the things I love most about Jeeps, no two are alike.

However, this poor Jeep Wrangler died a sorrowful death the day it's eventual owner walked into the dealership. Every single one of it's intended purposes were nullified with each mod this guy chose to install. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why this guy didn't purchase a Range Rover or Mercedes G-Class. Surely the price of those ridiculously useless wheels puts him in a category of people that could afford those two suggestions.

Finishing on a positive note...at least there's no chrome.

534991_10200377456830145_1921056344_n.jpg

Top Bottom