Random Photos

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365222326.085028.jpg
That guy fallow me for 10 minutes I don't know y. This happen 2 days ago

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

he would have ate my bumper! nothing is more aggravating to me than some one who tailgates you like that lol :banghead:

Scare me a lil . I think he fallow me because I drive like a maniac lol.

Scare me a lil . I think he fallow me because I drive like a maniac lol.

i drive a little crazy sometimes lol then i remember im in a jeep and i might roll haha :doh: he was probably just admiring your jeep but he could have done it from about 10 more feet back

i drive a little crazy sometimes lol then i remember im in a jeep and i might roll haha :doh: he was probably just admiring your jeep but he could have done it from about 10 more feet back

Hahaha yea hope that's it . But I drive a stock jk with a dual dynomax.

On my way to work I took a different exit to get my spare tire unmounted (or is that dismounted?) at Discount Tires and ran into a huge traffic jam on the off ramp. Turns out it was head on collision at the next intersection.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365226416.377239.jpg

Please disregard what appear to be struggle-to-escape fingerprints on the passenger side of my dash.

On my way to work I took a different exit to get my spare tire unmounted (or is that dismounted?) at Discount Tires and ran into a huge traffic jam on the off ramp. Turns out it was head on collision at the next intersection.
View attachment 23199

Please disregard what appear to be struggle-to-escape fingerprints on the passenger side of my dash.

Wow good 1 with cage where do u got the off road evo decal?

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow good 1 with cage where do u got the off road evo decal?

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

That's a JKX windshield decal. JKX in the middle, Off Road Evolution on one side and Nitto on the other. :thumb:

Not sure if you can buy this exact one from ORE or not.

That's a JKX windshield decal. JKX in the middle, Off Road Evolution on one side and Nitto on the other. :thumb:

Not sure if you can buy this exact one from ORE or not.

If u guys can show me a front pic I can't take it to a decal shop and they can make 1 similar lol. Ps is that bad to do?

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom