Random Photos

Sharkey

Word Ninja
We had a KK for a while here in Reno. After the initial novelty wore off, the place closed down from lack of business. There are a couple of local mom and pop donut shops with much better product for a much better price.

Hack12

We had a KK for a while here in Reno. After the initial novelty wore off, the place closed down from lack of business. There are a couple of local mom and pop donut shops with much better product for a much better price.

I believe it. Unfortunately, we don't have many mom & pop donut shops here Rhode Island.

Armydog

Anybody south of the Canadian border have a Tim Horton's nearby? Now there's a good donut!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Anybody south of the Canadian border have a Tim Horton's nearby? Now there's a good donut!!!

From what I have heard they have opened a Timmy's in Tampa and Sarasota here in Florida......I'll have to stop by and try them when I roll through Sarasota....

~Woodrow~

TW COD MW3

We have two here in the Ohio Valley along the river area. Best coffee ever. I also keep their coffee in my office and their k cups at home.

JKbrick

From what I have heard they have opened a Timmy's in Tampa and Sarasota here in Florida......I'll have to stop by and try them when I roll through Sarasota....

~Woodrow~

I think I saw that in Nov when we were there but I have no clue where I saw it, seems like forever ago already

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

They got to big to fast. They closed 90% of their storefronts I believe and now mostly sell to large chain grocery stores.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I can't remember the last time I had a kk doughnut, in high school on the of sports team used to sell them and everyone went nuts. I never really saw the attraction to them.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wholly Doughnut!!.......They don't play around in Reno when it comes to doughnuts do they?!?.......One of those and a large coffee c/s and i'm good !!

~Woodrow~

Lol! No, they don't. Their donut holes are about half the size of a regular donut. The cinnamon twists are called "tiger tails" and are about 12-14" long.

Top Bottom