Random Photos

Armydog

Thanks we had a total of 16 rigs out that day on a GPS trail ride. Trail boss have us the Lat & Longs we were required to find the spot and take a selfie. Good fun, and sorry for guys up north, great weather.

Yeah, speaking for all of us in the north east, we hate you!! JUST KIDDING, but can't wait for spring and summer....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Guess I could've said to just cut it's horns off, wipe it's ass and walk it in, but not sure how Buffalo is rare, only tried it once.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Medium or medium rare, thick bacon, shiitake mushrooms, thick slab of aged cheddar, two rings of purple onion, two pineapple rings, some nice green lettuce...and a little bit of your favorite BBQ or Teriyaki sauce.:yup:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Just left Off Road Evolution, Upgrade Time!!

Ordered a PR44,Chromoly Shafts, and the draglink flip kit!

Thank You Moochie for removing the photo I wasn't even thinking about that when I posted it!!

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks like somebody is getting new junk mail soon. :cheesy:

Honestly, your "commitment" to feed a family of 12 in Uganda for a year did not come from me. ;)

Medium or medium rare, thick bacon, shiitake mushrooms, thick slab of aged cheddar, two rings of purple onion, two pineapple rings, some nice green lettuce...and a little bit of your favorite BBQ or Teriyaki sauce.:yup:

I'm coming to your place for dinner, Skarkey. :D

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom