Random Photos

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If they quit pulling each others chain they would not argue so much. Can't we all just get along. :idontknow:

It's more of one person gets butthurt when the other says something to them. But that butthurt person rips on the other all the time. It's more a case of immaturity then anything else.

JAGS

Hooked
If they quit pulling each others chain they would not argue so much. Can't we all just get along. :idontknow:

Where's the fun in that??? Next you'll be wanting Tig and Overlander to make up. Again, where's the fun in that???:idontknow::cheesy::cheesy:

Brankz

He's always PM me saying ( oh bro stop fu**ing with me or don't mess with me) and I don't even say anything, man up and stop bitching bro, shit almost everyday he PMs me saying stuff like that

He's always PM me saying ( oh bro stop fu**ing with me or don't mess with me) and I don't even say anything, man up and stop bitching bro, shit almost everyday he PMs me saying stuff like that

Do you need a hug, Brankz! Group Hug for Brankz. :grouphug:

Tigrcky

Immature people calling others immature, people running and poking the bear and then crying innocence all we need here are a few toothless kids playing the banjo and we will have ourselves a good episode of Jerry Springer

Sent from my whatyamacallit

Immature people calling others immature, people running and poking the bear and then crying innocence all we need here are a few toothless kids playing the banjo and we will have ourselves a good episode of Jerry Springer

Sent from my whatyamacallit

But it only takes one of you to get the diaper off of your ass and be an adult.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
[POSTS DELETED]

Seriously, it's not as if my life is exactly private or anything but really?? If I wanted everyone to know about every little thing that happens in my life, I'll be sure to post up about it on my own - thank you very much. :rolleyes2:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Although the above definition is spot on in most instances ( if you rub me the wrong way ) no pun intended.........but I was referring to the 2nd definition below that one

Woodrow

By far the best person ever. No other name is better and no other person can compare to this strong well hung man! Charming and handsome. Sheriff of Thailand!..........Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Total BS but I'll take it!!

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
Top Bottom