Random Photos

Brankz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399774344.099474.jpg
So that's the different between my 33 and nitto trails 35s just under 1 inch :thinking: is this right or he has he's psi way down?

Brankz

Haha... coworker was driving us to lunch and fogured it was your jeep... then was eating at crappy panda express and saw you doing laps lol

Ahhaha maybe that was me.
The jeep had the trail stinger and waya swag?
By the way I love panda :D
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399782232.396396.jpg

David1tontj

View attachment 82457
So that's the different between my 33 and nitto trails 35s just under 1 inch :thinking: is this right or he has he's psi way down?

Lots of factors- tire pressure, rim size, and tire sizes are also different from one manufacturer to another. I didnt think nittos ran small tho. I don't know.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Brankz

Lots of factors- tire pressure, rim size, and tire sizes are also different from one manufacturer to another. I didnt think nittos ran small tho. I don't know.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

They shrink because they are running on a H2 lol, but really this are 35s.

David1tontj

They shrink because they are running on a H2 lol, but really this are 35s.

They are probably shrinking because he parks his truck in the sun too much without the fancy tire covers. You do use tire covers right Brankz?

Brankz

They are probably shrinking because he parks his truck in the sun too much without the fancy tire covers. You do use tire covers right Brankz?

:D this really made me smile and lmao hahaha

I have a hulk tire cover lol

David1tontj

If it wasn't bad enough to have the only two states to legalize pot playing the Super Bowl, now Canada has the first Pot Machine. View attachment 82489

I wonder how many times that thing is going to have the glass broken out of the front because some stoner didn't have any money.

I wonder how many times that thing is going to have the glass broken out of the front because some stoner didn't have any money.

They'd do better with a Twinkie machine next to it.

Top Bottom