Random Photos

StrizzyChris

^This^ is what you call a "Rubi-conartist"......He's committing Jeep fraud.....

When I lived in Calabasas for 2 short months, one of the guys in the RV park I stayed at was oogling my jeep. The conversation went like this(but shortened for your pleasure)

Guy: Damn that thing is soo awesome. Have you taken it on the beach or in the dirt.
Me: Yeah I pull off the side of the highway in the median some times
Guy: HAHA I bet! I want one of these, but the rubicon's are too expensive. Im going to buy one of the cheap ones and buy Rubicon stickers on ebay. They dont look any different, I dont see why I should spend all that money for those stickers.
Me: Dont do that! :cussing:

When I lived in Calabasas for 2 short months, one of the guys in the RV park I stayed at was oogling my jeep. The conversation went like this(but shortened for your pleasure)

Guy: Damn that thing is soo awesome. Have you taken it on the beach or in the dirt.
Me: Yeah I pull off the side of the highway in the median some times
Guy: HAHA I bet! I want one of these, but the rubicon's are too expensive. Im going to buy one of the cheap ones and buy Rubicon stickers on ebay. They dont look any different, I dont see why I should spend all that money for those stickers.
Me: Dont do that! :cussing:

But is there a point in someone's build when such an offense would be acceptable?

Top Bottom