Random Photos

David1tontj

I got next to him at the next light and he said it was still front wheel drive!

That Is the dumbest use of drag slicks I have ever seen then. They would literally do more good on my daughters power wheel or her wagon! Some people are just idiots!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Look at you trying to hide the Smirnoff Ice in the door. :grayno:

The question is, where'd you put the Zima?

Zima is in the house for ready access.
Wasn't hiding the Smirnoff. Got to have something ready when Adam visits for his discerning taste.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
That Is the dumbest use of drag slicks I have ever seen then. They would literally do more good on my daughters power wheel or her wagon! Some people are just idiots!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Faux racer........FWD stock drivetrain Celica........straight axle tubbed rear.......why somebody would spend the money to fake this is beyond me....:idontknow:

~Woodrow~

http://news.epicinter.net/ninja-drag-celica-this-hall-of-shame-entry-is-dedicated-to-one-car/

image.jpg
image.jpg
Even added the chrome differential cover to the straight axle tube to imply it has a shortened rear end.

Brankz

My transmission is still f....ing leaking !
I take it to the shop
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404753877.575484.jpg
And on my way there my fender run away from me! Lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404753907.294633.jpg

Don't worried is save in my passenger side, had to pick it up from the AVE.

Top Bottom