Random Photos

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Parracording anyone,Think I mite try this. Just done by a Jeep Club member in my area.

1407713704858.jpg

1407713726544.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Please tell us that wasn't at Bimart, lmao

Haha. No. Little Caesars.

I couldn't believe they got away with writing that. I snapped a pic when the cashier turned away.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Crawler Kitty

Too bad we didn't have my Jeep with us that would have made a great profile pic for me yes? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407719953.116354.jpg

Love that Tig! I swear he's my Jack Cat reincarnated he seemed to know me from the first moment we met! Looks just like him!

David1tontj

Me too, he haven't Sold the engine I'm still waiting for that

He's gonna have to pull the engine regardless.... You should offer to help so you can flip...... Uh, I mean, crush that car!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Brankz

He's gonna have to pull the engine regardless.... You should offer to help so you can flip...... Uh, I mean, crush that car!

Hahahahahha yea in helping him taking it of he will teach me but he has to sell it first so if you know some me that needs a old BMW motor and trans let me know so I can flip ;)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I always wondered what they would look like if real...

Attachments

• 1407741048754.jpg
    1407741048754.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 344
Top Bottom