Random Photos

Brankz

If you don't have a wife and kid to tote around stick with a two door for your next jeep! Other than that good luck with the purchase!

2014 JKUR

Crossing my fingers my credit was a lil low and my payments are going to be to high 560 so I told them. No! Work something better for me lol and they are talking with other banks to see what's up

2RedRigs

Lol I'm in California bro! Hahahaha

I know. But trust me, if you start talking to the dealer about a better deal you found, especially in some small town and start talking about taking a drive out to another dealer, they will start to panic. :yup:

I grew up on car lots. Dad was a district sales manager for Porsche & Audi for all of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana. Car Dealers freakin hate me!:cheesy:

Brankz

I know. But trust me, if you start talking to the dealer about a better deal you found, especially in some small town and start talking about taking a drive out to another dealer, they will start to panic. :yup:

I grew up on car lots. Dad was a district sales manager for Porsche & Audi for all of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana. Car Dealers freakin hate me!:cheesy:

Lol thanks that's what I will do start taking about taking it somewhere else

2RedRigs

Crossing my fingers my credit was a lil low and my payments are going to be to high 560 so I told them. No! Work something better for me lol and they are talking with other banks to see what's up

While you are there at the dealership, just submit a 60 second quick credit app via CapitalOne Auto finance. I've been using them for years. Easy to get credit via them and you then have all the power over the dealer with the blank check.

Brankz

While you are there at the dealership, just submit a 60 second quick credit app via CapitalOne Auto finance. I've been using them for years. Easy to get credit via them and you then have all the power over the dealer with the blank check.

Lol.... They run my credit I don't want to run it again :/

StrizzyChris

:cheesy::cheesy:

All of this non random photoness would be great here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=12059

:thumb:

In other words, go to your room Brankzie.

x3!!! BUT.....

7iksy.jpg

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408259013.457505.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408259034.422729.jpg
Yeah.... It's a great tow rig, but it sure sucks the fuel.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408259166.180362.jpg
I love my sweet shadow... I would've worried about dropping my phone, but I have 8 fingers on that hand.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom