Random Photos

JAGS

Hooked
By being an "A list preferred member", getting on early anyway, having free drink coupons given to me throughout the year and putting that extra $16 in my pocket. ;)

Not sure I want the 50 plus flights a year (to Sacramento:eek:) to get that. Might make the "A List" with 25 flights depending on how the rest of the year plays out. :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Not sure I want the 50 plus flights a year (to Sacramento:eek:) to get that. Might make the "A List" with 25 flights depending on how the rest of the year plays out. :crazyeyes:

I have to fly a lot for work, but the balance is made by using a SW airlines credit card. Everything goes on it...down to $1 purchases (except Costco purchases which goes on my costco executive card). Once we get that benefit, we switch to using a different card for different reward points. :thumb:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
:cheesy:

If being too cheap to pay for a $16 upgrade makes me a badass, I'll take it.

10charitwasyourmomandshewasjustsoso

Frugality = badassness :thumb:

I need to look at switching to CC rewards programs.

SDG

Caught the Bug

2 flights a year on SW is enough for me :thumbdown:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Frugality = badassness :thumb:

I need to look at switching to CC rewards programs.

Been reading MMM? :idontknow:

I am sure there are better CC programs out there than SW, Costco AMEX and Hawaiian airlines, but that is what we use.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
By being an "A list preferred member", getting on early anyway, having free drink coupons given to me throughout the year and putting that extra $16 in my pocket. ;)

I am a A-LIST right now, I am at 93% then preferred member, the free drinks are great, I get about 6 drinks coupons a month right now. Can't wait for the free WFI. I like the window seat, that way I don't have to get up and down everytime someone needs to PEE:icon_crazy: I fly to Texas HOBBY airport 3 weeks a month.:hmm:

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I am a A-LIST right now, I am at 93% then preferred member, the free drinks are great, I get about 6 drinks coupons a month right now. Can't wait for the free WFI. I like the window seat, that way I don't have to get up and down everytime someone needs to PEE:icon_crazy: I fly to Texas HOBBY airport 3 weeks a month.:hmm:

Not to turn this into a SW circle jerk, but the free WIFI is great (I watched live NFL the other night coming home), the Companion pass is awesome and you get 100% bonus miles on every ticket purchased as a preferred member. :rock: People seem to bag on SW but they fly everywhere I need to go, and usually under 2 hours from Reno, are generally on time and have great customer service.

JAGS

Hooked
Not to turn this into a SW circle jerk, but the free WIFI is great (I watched live NFL the other night coming home), the Companion pass is awesome and you get 100% bonus miles on every ticket purchased as a preferred member. :rock: People seem to bag on SW but they fly everywhere I need to go, and usually under 2 hours from Reno, are generally on time and have great customer service.

I don't mind SW as I travel for work and just do the preferred/business boarding. Just hate that my flights are to Sac. Though I did go the PHX in JULY. Nice cool ocean breezes there. :grayno:

Trying to go to one less often and one more often. :yup:

Burnt out on Hawaii huh. :sigh: Said .......

gtony12

Caught the Bug

I hear you! I have had no issues and already have 3 free ticket to CABO or anywhere in states Iwant to go with all the points same with hotel, I have 5 free night. Just need to try and find time to take off some time to travel for fun:icon_crazy:

WAIT! Now that I think of it I wish we could turn in points for JEEP parts:thinking::cheesy:

Clem319

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409794477.778817.jpg

This could be the end of America.. 😔

Local police dept recruiting banner in Spanish. One would think a person must speak the language of our country to be a police officer. Guess not.

Top Bottom