Random Photos

Armydog

And it's 6:46 on Sunday! But how did he get that with a camera that had a lens cap on??

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I can't see anything, but I did get married in my dress blues..... Weirded out here. Thought it was a blank shot. Might have to look at it on an actual computer and not this i-crap.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Sharkey

Word Ninja
And it's 6:46 on Sunday! But how did he get that with a camera that had a lens cap on??

I can't see anything, but I did get married in my dress blues..... Weirded out here. Thought it was a blank shot. Might have to look at it on an actual computer and not this i-crap.

Now I am weirded out too. This morning on my computer it is a totally blacked out picture (and so is the repost from my post last night.) So, I pulled up the picture on my phone again and I can't see the wedding picture anymore. What's even more strange is that last night I grabbed a screen shot of the pic and zoomed in on it for my post. Now, I can't even see the wedding on the screen shot stored on my phone. :hmm::idontknow:

It was there last night though. You were in dress blues, your wife was in a dark colored reception dress standing to your right (the left side of the picture), and you were holding a knife on the top of what was either a two or maybe three tiered cake.

Armydog

Now I am weirded out too. This morning on my computer it is a totally blacked out picture (and so is the repost from my post last night.) So, I pulled up the picture on my phone again and I can't see the wedding picture anymore. What's even more strange is that last night I grabbed a screen shot of the pic and zoomed in on it for my post. Now, I can't even see the wedding on the screen shot stored on my phone. :hmm::idontknow:

It was there last night though. You were in dress blues, your wife was in a dark colored reception dress standing to your right (the left side of the picture), and you were holding a knife on the top of what was either a two or maybe three tiered cake.

That describes a wedding picture that I use as my screen saver on my iPad. When I posted the blank picture, I assumed that is was a shot I took with the lens of my iPhone covered by the case (older otterbox) but now I am not sure. Maybe I've been hacked by the NSA!!!!! Or Sector 7 or some secret squirrel shit like that. Just goes to show you, you cannot trust technology. The machines will rise!!!!

Tigrcky

Lol.... I'm hoping that the screw in my tire it's not in all the way, did you had to buy a new tire or just latched?

Your tire is only no good if it is in the side wall, if it went through have a tire shop patch it and you will be good as new!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Armydog

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409960695.803775.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409960708.347988.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409960695.803775.jpg
Fucking stuck circling Chicago waiting for the thunder storms to pass through. I hate flying. FML!

Top Bottom