Random Photos

Knuckles76

Point is kids do not understand nor care about things. Parents understand this more than others, I have 5 children and have had my fill with close calls. In my opinion there is no excuse. I am not anal where I yell at everyone but I am not a moron and understand that subdivisions have many children. We are adults and i'm sure whether speeding or not we would all be devastated if we hurt a child. Please be careful.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Point is kids do not understand nor care about things. Parents understand this more than others, I have 5 children and have had my fill with close calls. In my opinion there is no excuse. I am not anal where I yell at everyone but I am not a moron and understand that subdivisions have many children. We are adults and i'm sure whether speeding or not we would all be devastated if we hurt a child. Please be careful.

:yup: :thumb:

Brankz

I'm not saying it's ok to vandalize someone's car for speeding..
Sorry if that sounded like me condoning it.

But- if you get a note asking you to slow down, and then laugh it off and continue being wreckless... You're probably gonna only piss them off more and things might happen.

That's all I'm saying.

At least the note written was polite. There is a guy down the street from me that runs out in the road yelling and waving at cars going past. I DO NOT DRIVE FAST IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS. PERIOD! I think he gets over jealous and yells at nearly everyone driving by. When he yelled at me, "fucking slow down my kids are playing here"... I stopped and had a conversation with the man concerning his glaring lack of manners and apparent inability to guesstimate vehicle speed.... not that I said this exactly, but yell and scream at the WRONG person and a guy could get hurt.

Better to keep a low profile, stay under the radar (pun intentional) and keep your iron handy. These days you just never know who you might be "playing" with......

just my 2c

I started using tennis balls to throw at speeding cars then resulted in using 4x4s in the road so they actually had to stop and could confront the drivers... good luck😀

Definitely not a good idea to speed in neighborhoods. At the same time, I think it's asinine to think its ok to vandalize someone else's private property bc he may have been speeding. In Texas some would respond to a nocturnal intruder destroying private property in ways that y'all wouldn't find too pleasant.

Brankz- you're lucky that person only left a note.. After having kids, things like going too fast where children might be playing just isn't funny anymore..

If you really are speeding in there all the time, you just might end up with a broken window, slashed tires, or a keyed jeep.

Let's just say, my note may have read a little differently. And I would've been the one laughing saying... Go ahead, call the authorities.... What are they gonna do.. 😁

I'm with all you all the way is dam stupid going fast in a place were kids play, but this is not my case were I live there is no kids only old people and 2 I never go fast the speed limit its 5 I go 15mph

The old lady's just hate me lol

David1tontj

I'm with all you all the way is dam stupid going fast in a place were kids play, but this is not my case were I live there is no kids only old people and 2 I never go fast the speed limit its 5 I go 15mph

That explains why she said "the authorities"

Good to know you're not just being a turd. Nobody wants to see someone get run over.

thardy

Banned

I know the feeling. We're currently renting a house in a neighborhood that was originally designed to be a 55+ community. The old black lady next door HATED my 2dr Tahoe. I was chasing a catalytic converter issue and ran for a week or two with no cats and only 12" MagnaFlow mufflers. She complained to my wife every day and said she was going to "call the authorities". She never did and would never complain to me.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

My neighbor has stopped me a few times to tell me to slow down. Thing is, there is a dip as you turn onto my street (he lives on the corner) so you cannot go that fast. Speed limit is 25 I can't take that corner faster then like 10. He tells me his kids play in the road and I could hit them. (And he wasn't nice about it) I kindly told him this is a road not a playground and to fuck off.

One thing that bothers me is the person that tries to run the neighborhood.

David1tontj

He tells me his kids play in the road and I could hit them. (And he wasn't nice about it) I kindly told him this is a road not a playground and to fuck off.

Parents letting their kids play in the street is worse to me than the guy speeding.

I love your response!! "Kindly" told him huh? Haha.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Parents letting their kids play in the street is worse to me than the guy speeding.

I love your response!! "Kindly" told him huh? Haha.

Pretty sure he was/is border patrol. The latest incident was when he ran out in front of my jeep when I was leaving my house. I waited for him to walk over to my window, he started talking and I took off. Lol

David1tontj

Pretty sure he was/is border patrol. The latest incident was when he ran out in front of my jeep when I was leaving my house. I waited for him to walk over to my window, he started talking and I took off. Lol

I wonder if he would try to deport our Peruvian friend for speeding?
Haha. The worst part is that you have to live by that guy.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I wonder if he would try to deport our Peruvian friend for speeding?
Haha. The worst part is that you have to live by that guy.

Doesn't bother me. I don't really care about him. Funny thing is his kids love the jeep and always talk to me. Talk about a shot in the nuts. Lol

David1tontj

Doesn't bother me. I don't really care about him. Funny thing is his kids love the jeep and always talk to me. Talk about a shot in the nuts. Lol

That's probably why he doesn't like you... His kids think you are cooler than he is!

I bet they asked if they could have a jeep!

Last edited:
Top Bottom