Random Photos

Brankz

Stripped all the paint now time to paint and cut the body 😬 I need to relax before cutting some sheet metal I will make a thread about my installation and the painting etc 👊
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426466809.211375.jpg
Bare metal
No paint can put a fight with brankzy

Had a lil accident and I scratch the metal but noting that filer primer won't fix

Wardell

Just saw this polished up Zeon winch on Warn's facebook page:

Polished Winch.jpg

Can you say POLISHED! Looking forward to seeing this beautiful WARN put to work at #warnatmoab.

I'm thinking it could look really nice in an aluminium EVO or PS bumper. No idea if they intend to put it into production or anything though. It's probably just a concept.

Mad Mac

Victim of CAFRA ?

I wonder if this Rubicon was taken under the Civil Asset Fofeiture Reform Act, a draconian measure in the War on Drugs that trashes the 5th Amendment and allows the authorities to take your property with being charged or a trial.

Drat. I can't even enjoy a Jeep forum without seeing Black Helicopters. Where's my tinfoil hat?

attachment.php

spinuck

I wonder if this Rubicon was taken under the Civil Asset Fofeiture Reform Act, a draconian measure in the War on Drugs that trashes the 5th Amendment and allows the authorities to take your property with being charged or a trial.

Drat. I can't even enjoy a Jeep forum without seeing Black Helicopters. Where's my tinfoil hat?

attachment.php
I think it was donated. They have another one with a black hard top too i believe.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

attachment.php

Lol wow mad at authorities much?

The rubicon is a county road and needs to be watched by law enforcement. They have had jeep patrols for years and this is one they built.

Top Bottom