Random Photos

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I was there on that one too, it shows nothing really worth watching when compared to all the wheeling we did during that week. It's basically a really poorly done commercial for Falken Tires. Eddie and Cindy's videos from that same event are 1000x better in every respect.

In fact here is a video link I think IS worth your time. Allow me to set the stage for you;

So you say you are looking for a sport, but you say you are too artsy for hackey sack? *Frisbee golf requires too much land? *Being president of the "Twilight" fan club means a zero sun exposure activity base? You still want to play sports, well sort of a sport. *Allow me to introduce you to AKA........wait for it.......wait for it...... Airless Kite Association! The ticket pays for the whole bleacher seat, but trust me you will only need the edge. *Gather the family, stream it to a large screen......you're welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnI5iwsyM9U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Epic. Thanks Greg! Just so you all know that gentleman in the sweet cargo khakis is Riscy the most loved member of Wayalife.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, thanks for the kind words regarding our JKX video guys. We really do appreciate it.

Now, regarding those other videos being posted up :icon_crazy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I was there on that one too, it shows nothing really worth watching when compared to all the wheeling we did during that week. It's basically a really poorly done commercial for Falken Tires. Eddie and Cindy's videos from that same event are 1000x better in every respect.

In fact here is a video link I think IS worth your time. Allow me to set the stage for you;

So you say you are looking for a sport, but you say you are too artsy for hackey sack? *Frisbee golf requires too much land? *Being president of the "Twilight" fan club means a zero sun exposure activity base? You still want to play sports, well sort of a sport. *Allow me to introduce you to AKA........wait for it.......wait for it...... Airless Kite Association! The ticket pays for the whole bleacher seat, but trust me you will only need the edge. *Gather the family, stream it to a large screen......you're welcome

They made a movie about that guy...The 40 Year Old Virgin.

LoPo

Caught the Bug

Lmao :cheesy::cheesy:
I wonder if they flick on the AC to cause their competitors to screw up when their 'kite' flies by a duct.

MTG

Caught the Bug
This was right above my old house and Sharkey's office. Pretty sweet to wake up and see flames from your bedroom window.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362289420.137317.jpg

Top Bottom