Random Photos

Journeyman

Maybe the trim ring that is mentioned closes that gap? But then what's the point of running this wheel, if that's how you run it. Seems like an expensive fake bead lock at that point.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Yeah they've mounted the tire in the standard safety bead position but fitted the beadlock ring instead of the trim ring. Looks kinda goofy but that's what happens when you don't read the instructions

Cesar jk

Yeah they've mounted the tire in the standard safety bead position but fitted the beadlock ring instead of the trim ring. Looks kinda goofy but that's what happens when you don't read the instructions

Ya I didn't like it at all just wanted to see what my WAL members had to say

RageKage

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456009119.669272.jpg
That moment when everyone tells you your 6.5 inch lift is too much and then you part next to this beast that sits about 4 inches higher than you.... [emoji15][emoji58]

Journeyman

Forgot the pics

Wow just realized how far those bolt heads stick out. A couple trips through the rocks and there would be nothing left! Good news though when you rip off all the bolts and are left with a flat you can pop the tire back on the the dot approved side of the rim 

Journeyman

View attachment 189025
That moment when everyone tells you your 6.5 inch lift is too much and then you part next to this beast that sits about 4 inches higher than you.... [emoji15][emoji58]

Wow, I don't know how anybody could drive with that red sticker on the windshield! That would drive me crazy having that big of a blind spot. A little kid or dog could run out in front and you would even know about it.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Wow just realized how far those bolt heads stick out. A couple trips through the rocks and there would be nothing left! Good news though when you rip off all the bolts and are left with a flat you can pop the tire back on the the dot approved side of the rim 

Yeah I really like these wheels but I'm not a fan of the bolts. When they first showed them they had recessed button heads but seems like they are all shipping with the hex heads

Sessoms14X

So is this the only difference between heated and non heated trucklite lenses? It keeps the ice off? The price difference between the two seems a little steep for something you can do with your hand.

On my way to work this morning it was a heavy wet snow that was falling. It takes me about 20 mins to get to work and after about 10 mins on the road I could definitely tell that my lenses were caked in snow because the lights barley lit up the road. After I got out, I took the snow off and it definitely affected the output of the headlight.

Top Bottom