Random Photos

Dana

Having a rough time getting this pic to where I want it. Lol. No more "cocktail hour" for me. Lol

Attachments

• 1463341423811.jpg
    1463341423811.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 248

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Apparently some douchebags at Yellowstone posted up a pick of their attempt to "save" a bison calf that was "too cold". Honestly, our species is doomed.

BBt4DCb.jpg

Fortunately, the park did the right thing and promptly wrote the people a ticket and made them release the calf where they found it. Unfortunately, mama and papa bison did not promptly trample the people to death.

GraniteCrystal

Apparently some douchebags at Yellowstone posted up a pick of their attempt to "save" a bison calf that was "too cold". Honestly, our species is doomed.

View attachment 203611

Fortunately, the park did the right thing and promptly wrote the people a ticket and made them release the calf where they found it. Unfortunately, mama and papa bison did not promptly trample the people to death.

Ha, I grew up near Yellowstone. Never ceases to amaze me what stupid things people will do in that Park. Bison aren't cuddly teddy bears!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

View attachment 203611

I read that, amazing to think they can survive without coming inside. How did they ever survive this long.

I had some fucking idiot tell me it's to hot for my husky to go on walks yesterday. I told him, hey you do realize their coat regulates for heat and cold right?

WJCO

Meme King

Bison in Yellowstone too cold? :flag_bs: Yeah, because God didn't design these animals with adaptive qualities for their environments.... :grayno:

GraniteCrystal

I read that, amazing to think they can survive without coming inside. How did they ever survive this long.

I had some fucking idiot tell me it's to hot for my husky to go on walks yesterday. I told him, hey you do realize their coat regulates for heat and cold right?

Can you explain that a bit more? I've heard that before, but common sense would say it's going to be easier for a husky to overheat than a lab.

Ddays

Hooked

Bison in Yellowstone too cold? :flag_bs: Yeah, because God didn't design these animals with adaptive qualities for their environments.... :grayno:

LOL had friends that would actually bring in their mini donkey and horse INTO THEIR LAUNDRY ROOM when it got "too cold" out so they'd keep warm. :crazyeyes:

GraniteCrystal

Y'mean like these ones? Yup, people are dumb.

View attachment 203620

Yeah, see now that guy's just looking for a snuggle buddy 🙃

Back then the bears ate tons of human food from dumpsters so they became more domesticated which led to people feeding them so they became even more domesticated. The park does a good job now of guarding good sources so the wild animals stay wild.

Ddays

Hooked
Yeah, see now that guy's just looking for a snuggle buddy 

Back then the bears ate tons of human food from dumpsters so they became more domesticated which led to people feeding them so they became even more domesticated. The park does a good job now of guarding good sources so the wild animals stay wild.

Yeah, sad seeing all those bears eating from the dumpsters and giant piles of garbage back then. Amazing how misguided/ignorant most people are regarding wild animals & their behavior.

rinkishjk

View attachment 203611

Wow how stupid. U mean all this time and bison don't need cars to stay warm? Seriously, this person is very dumb.
Edit... The calf died. The herd didn't recognize it after the humans, so ultimately they had to put it down. The herd just left it. How sad. Hope the shitbags read the article.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wow how stupid. U mean all this time and bison don't need cars to stay warm? Seriously, this person is very dumb.
Edit... The calf died. The herd didn't recognize it after the humans, so ultimately they had to put it down. The herd just left it. How sad. Hope the shitbags read the article.

I did not know they had to euthanized the calf. Wow. Effing shitbag dude who "saved" the calf should be castrated. We don't need more like him running around.

WJCO

Meme King

I did not know they had to euthanized the calf. Wow. Effing shitbag dude who "saved" the calf should be castrated. We don't need more like him running around.

That's fucked up. Simply amazing. :grayno:

Top Bottom