Random Photos

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Lmao [emoji23] if his friends did that to him. I know on eBay you can buy magnetic bumper stickers with stuff like that to prank people.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

Kalums

Looks like she woke up at some dudes house while still intoxicated and got dressed too quickly.
Looks to me like she went to the ER and tried to get her next fix, the DR or nurses saw right through it so before she got kicked out she snagged everything she could out of the room and took off. If you look at what is in her arms it's a cold pack holder, it looks like a hospital gown, some "wipes", and what appears to be the little fake flower pot from the side table... Having worked in the ER... Happens ALL the time. 😑

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Petthefish

Looks to me like she went to the ER and tried to get her next fix, the DR or nurses saw right through it so before she got kicked out she snagged everything she could out of the room and took off. If you look at what is in her arms it's a cold pack holder, it looks like a hospital gown, some "wipes", and what appears to be the little fake flower pot from the side table... Having worked in the ER... Happens ALL the time. [emoji58]

Bing bing bing we have a winner lol I'm sure

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkris

Looks to me like she went to the ER and tried to get her next fix, the DR or nurses saw right through it so before she got kicked out she snagged everything she could out of the room and took off. If you look at what is in her arms it's a cold pack holder, it looks like a hospital gown, some "wipes", and what appears to be the little fake flower pot from the side table... Having worked in the ER... Happens ALL the time. [emoji58]

That shits pretty sad. Humanity is fucked now

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom