Random Photos

David1tontj

A buddy of mine had this in his Garage. Pretty sweet but from what he said its terrible to ride. View attachment 57621

Let me guess.... Eric? Those things are terrible looking!!
No suspension=no fun!

This is the only 2 wheel drive dirt bike I would ride.... It's a company called "christini". They build it onto most of the major name bikes... Very cool and a lot of guys run them competitively... Here's a pic of one on the cover of dirt rider. They have been around for a while and seem to be the real deal!

You'll have to google it to see how it works... Way too hard to explain.. But it looks like magic!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385155960.416919.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385155960.416919.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 222

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Let me guess.... Eric? Those things are terrible looking!!
No suspension=no fun!

This is the only 2 wheel drive dirt bike I would ride.... It's a company called "christini". They build it onto most of the major name bikes... Very cool and a lot of guys run them competitively... Here's a pic of one on the cover of dirt rider. They have been around for a while and seem to be the real deal!

You'll have to google it to see how it works... Way too hard to explain.. But it looks like magic!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Yes it belongs to Eric he says it's the motorcycle equivalent of his unimog. Slow,Noisy,& rides as stiff as can be

Top Bottom