Random Videos

Jaydoc1

Jeep owner:1 Corvette owner: zero First off, I love Corvettes but I hate the Corvette owners that are like this guy. He parked right up next to a Red Robin taking up two spots so no one could ding his doors. Fine if you want to do that but park a ways away from the store if you are going to. So this Jeep owner showed him the error of his ways. http://youtu.be/LTQDzoQI0yk

Oops. Just saw Eddie posted a thread about this.

Last edited:

GCM 2

Video: Vintage Ford Bronco

In a time long ago when axles were actually strong, roll bars were rarely found even in race cars, when Americans were not complete politically correct wusses and when car manufacturers actually filmed their vehicles doing things the actual owner would never do.....I give to you the original Ford Bronco in 1966, the year it was released. Suck on this "Trail Rated" Fiat/Chrysler

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
"Velvet smooth coil suspension." Awesome! Going to have to remember that one when describing plush ride coils.

GCM 2

"Velvet smooth coil suspension." Awesome! Going to have to remember that one when describing plush ride coils.

The 1960's and 70's were pretty damn cool. That video just shows either how stupid we were then, or how our level of risk acceptance now is just pathetic. Well at least my stupid levels and risk acceptance levels seem to be pretty equally high :doh:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
The 1960's and 70's were pretty damn cool. That video just shows either how stupid we were then, or how our level of risk acceptance now is just pathetic. Well at least my stupid levels and risk acceptance levels seem to be pretty equally high :doh:

I actually enjoy those old commercials. The jeep ones are a blast to watch. No roll bars and blasting through rough terrain.

mikefishes

Crazy how good this guy is on a mountain bike! If you can watch this and NOT wanna see Skye, Scotland you shouldn't ever go outside.

hydrohut

Crazy how good this guy is on a mountain bike! If you can watch this and NOT wanna see Skye, Scotland you shouldn't ever go outside.

Yep, agree with you there. I love this guy's slick video's. The "fence flip" at the end would not be so graceful if I was attempting it lol.

David1tontj

Our zipline trip while in maui... I waited till the last line to break the rules. 😁

Edited because stupid ios8 screwed up yet another app.

Last edited:
Top Bottom