Random Videos

BDSJEEP

We took my dog Murphy swimming for the first time this past weekend, took some video with my GoPro.

http://youtu.be/aynvYc-Rzug

Before a debate starts about the life jacket, I want him to get used to having it on for when we go to the lake and he's jumping off the boat...more piece of mind for me, and the handle will make matters easier to pull him into the boat.

You won't get no debate from me! That was awesome! Murphy sure looked like he was enjoying himself!

I have a 4 year old Pit Bull and her whole back half sinks, because all muscle and no fat I guess.... I have a jacket for her too! Now I just need a pool :)

Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

BDSJEEP

Random video that some kids and their father made with a drone in our town. I like it so I thought I'd share it. Small town life.
http://youtu.be/wXZx8Z7HeaM

That is some AWESOME videography, or should I say droneography (great sound track as well ). You can see ( approx. .45 sec time stamp) that it is a DJI Phantom 2 or 3 drone. I have one of these drones with a 4k camera that I would like to trail behind a run and get some great Jeep footage....

...I just need to figure out how to drive and fly a drone at the same time LOL :doh:

Thank you for sharing this!

BDSJEEP

Watch out where you fly your drone :crazy eyes:

Niiiice cast!! :clap2: :thumb:

...why he kept hanging around when he could clearly see someone was getting annoyed, is beyond me. :mad:

Some folks shouldn't own one of these things...he is clearly one of them. :yup:

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
That is some AWESOME videography, or should I say droneography (great sound track as well ). You can see ( approx. .45 sec time stamp) that it is a DJI Phantom 2 or 3 drone. I have one of these drones with a 4k camera that I would like to trail behind a run and get some great Jeep footage....

...I just need to figure out how to drive and fly a drone at the same time LOL :doh:

Thank you for sharing this!

Thanks BDS. Actually, I think there's technology that allows a drone to follow you around. Google Hexo Drones. They somehow work off a remote signal and follow you wherever you go.

StrizzyChris

Doing a drive by with a video I thought was cool and I wanted to share(ignore if it's already been posted)....

....alright, I better get back to work :thumb:

Top Bottom