Rausch Creek 09/20/14

Emptybrass

Who wanted the welding books? i brought them and forgot to give them. PM me your address and Ill mail them tomorrow.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
What a trip! Had a GREAT weekend! Been looking forward to the trip so long it was everything I hoped it would be and more. It was really great to meet everyone. Huge thanks to Steve and Andrew. Wouldn't have made it through some of the tough spots (or home) without you guys!

BTW- Been thinking about a name for my jeep for a while but you solved that one, Steve. TINY it is!

View attachment 101361
View attachment 101362
View attachment 101368
View attachment 101363
View attachment 101369
View attachment 101364
View attachment 101365
View attachment 101366
View attachment 101367
View attachment 101370
View attachment 101371
View attachment 101372
View attachment 101373

I still need a name! 😔

noroad

Had a great time myself, was glad that Steve and I could help show you guys around a little. If you guys ever have any questions feel free to ask us, glad you guys had a good time hope to see you all again!!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I believe it was MrTY that wanted them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was me and i forgot to ask for them. I was having to much fun ha. No need to mail them. Im hopefully going to be taking a class on Oct 3rd and going from there. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

Emptybrass

Ok. If you want them they are yours. A lot of good info. If you ever want to come up and use/ see or want some help on what to buy let me know.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Also, for those that are interested we hit 9.4 miles of trails according to my trip option in the dash. That brings my total to 32.7 miles of off road fun. :thumbup::beer:

Loading please wait....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Also, for those that are interested we hit 9.4 miles of trails according to my trip option in the dash. That brings my total to 32.7 miles of off road fun. :thumbup::beer:

Loading please wait....

That means I walked at least 8 miles of that lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just want to share this. For those that had a great time with our 101 class and want to learn more RC has opened another 101 class for November since the first one is full. It's on Nov 15th. Go to rauschcreekadventures.com if you want to take it.

scull20

Just want to share this. For those that had a great time with our 101 class and want to learn more RC has opened another 101 class for November since the first one is full. It's on Nov 15th. Go to rauschcreekadventures.com if you want to take it.

Thanks for the heads up Steve. I'm definitely considering this.

-Ryan

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
It's Deffinitly worth the money I would say, I know I learned a lot even thought I was new i wheeled a few times before that and learned so much more that day. Just don't take someone with you who talks a lot during things lol....my ex wouldn't shut up when Kyle was talking over the Walkie and it wasn't loud

scull20

I went to harbor freight and picked up a stud welder to pull my dent out.

I planned on just painting over it and adding the evo skins, but I don't want a void back there for water/snow/ice/salt/creatures/etc. That being said, I'm gonna pull the dent out, bondo what I can and paint it. There's a paint place nearby that will mix up some matching paint in a rattle can for me.

Thinking about doing a little write up if anyone finds themselves in a similar situation.

-Ryan

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks for the heads up Steve. I'm definitely considering this.

-Ryan

no problem! as hinrich said below its deff worth the money! just pay attention to everything he say especially if its a full class. kyle is a great guy and i would consider him a friend at this point.

It's Deffinitly worth the money I would say, I know I learned a lot even thought I was new i wheeled a few times before that and learned so much more that day. Just don't take someone with you who talks a lot during things lol....my ex wouldn't shut up when Kyle was talking over the Walkie and it wasn't loud

yup really need to pay attention especially in the larger groups. he normally caps it at 20 rigs just like we had this past weekend so its really important to pay attention

Any wayalifers plan on doing this?

If I can get away I will go with you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

if i hadnt taken it a few times i would consider joining you guys. hope others jump on this asap with you cause this class will fill up quick!

Top Bottom