rausch creek 4/12 feeler

Just read the first post...have fun guys.

Thanks man we will! If you want to form another group to go up your more than welcome. We can all meet up in the morning and try for lunch but keep the groups separate.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks man we will! If you want to form another group to go up your more than welcome. We can all meet up in the morning and try for lunch but keep the groups separate.

Sent from my iPhone

From what i hear there are other groups going and the weather guys better be right im to pumped for this day to be rained on!

Thanks. Just read about the other groups going. Just gonna show up and join one of them.

sorry to say guys i wish i could show up on saterday but the wife has to work at 4 so i think me and her are gonna show up on sunday to do a lil playing around on the trails maybe next month we can all hook up and do some real trailin :thumb:

At this point the group I am headed out with is down to 4. We will be hitting greens and blues, (I may take one or two small black off shoots if I can keep an eye on my group running a parallel green,)

Of the three traveling with me one is near stock, one is stock, and the other is a CJ5. In the same order: fairly green, rookie, and old timer drivers.

Anyone can join my group, I just want you to know what you're in for... We will be there to wheel Saturday and Sunday morning too

FYI, the area across the road is closed because RC is hosting a race. (Jurassic park, area 51).

My group is usually on CB channel 4. Look for three silver JKs and a CJ5

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

At this point the group I am headed out with is down to 4. We will be hitting greens and blues, (I may take one or two small black off shoots if I can keep an eye on my group running a parallel green,)

Of the three traveling with me one is near stock, one is stock, and the other is a CJ5. In the same order: fairly green, rookie, and old timer drivers.

Anyone can join my group, I just want you to know what you're in for... We will be there to wheel Saturday and Sunday morning too

FYI, the area across the road is closed because RC is hosting a race. (Jurassic park, area 51).

Yes good point for bringing that up. The NE property is closed this weekend due to a race. Stil tons and tons of good trails on the main property tho for us

Sent from my iPhone

I changed my plans for Saturday but might go Sunday. If I do, I'll send you a PM.

Depending on the morning temp I may see if I can swing half doors. If it was just me going I would do it but the GF may not approve lol maybe she will see this post and comment lol

Sent from my iPhone

ya No problem there is plenty of room for everyones doors and it is shapping up to be a great day!

Top Bottom