Rausch creek Aug 2

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Anybody interesting in going the second of august? I've only been there once and it was still snow covered. I would like to go back but don't have anyone to wheel with. I'm trying to get some more "serious" wheeling in the jku Just curios if anyone around the area would b interested in a possible trip up to RC.
👋

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's the day before my b day! I will let you know if I can make it tho. You can out me as a maybe

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
That would b awesome if you can. I can't really do all the trails tho. I only have 3" lift with 33" tires. So I'm limited and not too familiar with rc.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That would b awesome if you can. I can't really do all the trails tho. I only have 3" lift with 33" tires. So I'm limited and not too familiar with rc.

You can do blues and maybe some blacks. I will let you know tho as soon as I can. I'm sure others will chime in and want to go

kgw350

There is a big meet there that weekend. American jeepers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
On most occasion no just try and avoid them on the trails but for something like tatas the week later defiantly closed

I'll just have to give them a call. I know all truck nationals are in Carlisle that weekend and they run the trail at the show so I'll see what's going on. Thanks!

JKWrang

You would think that would be on the website, woudnt you?

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Are they still open that weekend?

Yes they will will be open. Groups go all the time and it's still open. I have been there during races and it's open. Usually they close just the Northeast property or shut down certain trails for the event

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Yes they will will be open. Groups go all the time and it's still open. I have been there during races and it's open. Usually they close just the Northeast property or shut down certain trails for the event

Sweet. I hope we can get some people to go!

Top Bottom