Rausch Creek Newbie Run April 1st 2017

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm day tripping since I have a buddy driving up with me. Also to poor to stay over night lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
See everyone is about 24 hours!!!

Don't forget we are meeting on the left side of the parking lot at 8!

If you haven't been to Rausch before or it's been over a year since you were last there please bring a filled out membership form. Any passengers who have never been need one as well.

Also we are eating lunch on the trail so please bring lunch and and drinks/snacks you may need.

Looking forward to having a good day with old friends and new!!

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
We are heading up to the area around 5-6 tonight. Appears to be a little over two hour ride. Staying at the Comfort Inn linked in the OP. Depending on how long the day is, we may stay Saturday night and drive home Sunday morning. Thanks for the reminder about lunch Coz, we would've been scrambling for sure! :thumb:

scull20

For those who are staying at the hotel, we can hang out later, have a few beers and talk about how to properly apply used motor oil to your frame to prevent rust, and how shitty TruckLites are.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
For those who are staying at the hotel, we can hang out later, have a few beers and talk about how to properly apply used motor oil to your frame to prevent rust, and how shitty TruckLites are.

I just sprayed my frame down last night with all the used oil I drained on Tuesday!! 5+ quarts goes a long way! :D

BTW my wife and I are down for hanging out for a bite and drinks.

Top Bottom