RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

jkmadness

Just got the final go ahead from work, so I'm set for the trip. Besides packing of course lol. Looking to get to EV about 630 on Friday. Can't wait. Might have the chick coming and/or possibly my father.

we are taking that friday off, so we should be up there early.
Cool looking forward to see you guys again. :yup:

jkmadness

I will be up there the 26th. My buddy Tom and I are headed up Saturday morning. He'll be in an 05 4runner and I'll be in the JK. Hope to see sound of you there.

Are you guys joining us or you are just letting us know you will be there :thinking:

Tackerdown

Banned
Heather called me this afternoon while on her way to work and was frustrated
when I asked what was wrong she said she could 't catch up to this jeep a few vehicles up and i asked why she wanted to and she said because it has bigger tires and i wanna see what kind. Brought a tear to my eye

I said to her, "you realize 6 months ago you could care less about that jeep?"
She said "yeah the damn wayalife group has me liking jeeps now"
She hated our old club

You all have brought her back to the light

THANKS GUYS!!!!! :thumb:

Sent from my phone?

Thats Awsome great story.
As for the music I like or used to listen to madden , Dio, sabbath. All good tunes. Now I listen to everything from jazz, blues to country. Every once in awhile a classical tune. I love a good piano.

Tom now Free

ScottC

when I asked what was wrong she said she could 't catch up to this jeep a few vehicles up and i asked why she wanted to and she said because it has bigger tires and i wanna see what kind. Brought a tear to my eye

She hated our old club

Sent from my phone?

We are the cult!!! I'm afraid to bring my wife into the mix. I'd be afraid she would turn them all against us! I'm still with the cult, though!

Aeraun

She hated our old club

Sent from my phone?

Lol do I foresee a two Jeep household sir?

Aeraun

We are the cult!!! I'm afraid to bring my wife into the mix. I'd be afraid she would turn them all against us! I'm still with the cult, though!

I think we should all take the challenge of converting her. I don't think she'll be able to resist. Plus we all know you want more stickers sir.

jkmadness

Scott,tell your wife she needs to come on the 26Th or the Pissed OFF CULT MEMBERS will gather on the front lawn of your place holding all kinds of decals and stickers and we'll have Halo from Soil blasting from the speakers.....what would the neighbors think ?

ScottC

Scott,tell your wife she needs to come on the 26Th or the Pissed OFF CULT MEMBERS will gather on the front lawn of your place holding all kinds of decals and stickers and we'll have Halo from Soil blasting from the speakers.....what would the neighbors think ?

The husbands, the kids, and the two ladies of an alternative lifestyle in the end unit would dig it. The rest...not so much. I'd get in a lot of trouble.

And it would be TOTALLY worth it!

Lost cause on the 26th. Mama don't do cold weather camping. I'll get her up there in the spring, though. It is my mission.

Top Bottom