RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

concarne

I haven't left yet. Save a spot for me and Wendy. We have to drop off our daughter. Looking like 3 hours or so for us. I still have to tune my cb I think. Haven't turned it on really. Ed I may need your help on that one. Save some honey for us.

EHogany

Wait ... wait ... Rausch Creek ... I remember that place ... if u find a deep divit in the ground, thats where my tent used to be.

Sorry I'm missing this one
Too much else going on
Ill be back in spring with a newly oitfittes rig!

Happy trails!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
Wow to much to comment on just starting to pack, NORTH prop. Looks to be some easy long trails to get in? If blue green is heading there first we could roll into there 30 deep get some footage, split when we find a good area, and start the harder stuff , meet back for lunch and then hit the south. If we plan to do the north anyway we could knock out them trails first. I think we all agree that we need to split so its just a matter of when and where. Either way we will all be together at one point.

Don sick looking , really do like your rig

Wife isn't happy about cold, anyone else with this issue lol

I don't have a spare or a winch

Should I bring a light or extension cord

I have a swr meter

I have a hand held cb extra

Im done now see you guys at camp in the morn to unload my stuff.
Tom

H8MUD

Unfortunately I will miss this one. Some things are out of our control. Made a lot of changes that I really wanted to test out. Added WAL windshield banner. Have fun tomorrow.

MikeO, sent you a PM.

JK_WAL.jpg

concarne

Ok..... Don't wait for Wendy and I. We are going to stay with the baby tonight. We will be there in the morning. Ed we may need you in the morning to help us with our CB

Tackerdown

Banned
Unfortunately I will miss this one. Some things are out of our control. Made a lot of changes that I really wanted to test out. Added WAL windshield banner. Have fun tomorrow.

MikeO, sent you a PM.

View attachment 54190
man that sucks see you next time.

Loving it, good times, good friends

View attachment 54192
looks nice

East coast wrenching, 32 degrees on the dirt....

View attachment 54193
Nuts

Tom

Top Bottom