Rausch Creek Wheeling and Camping Weekend 9/23 to 9/25

72blubyu

Can you move me to the green/blue list from the waiting list. I'm running 35's, 3"enforcer at an intermediate level.

Recurve

I'm out, leaving to go to mrytle beach with the faimly that weekend. Was able to get off work.

Sorry guys, I have a small hangout/food/wheeling day planned in the near future though. Should be a good time.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I'm out, leaving to go to mrytle beach with the faimly that weekend. Was able to get off work.

Sorry guys, I have a small hangout/food/wheeling day planned in the near future though. Should be a good time.

if you dont like us you can tell us :idontknow:

scull20

I've gotta get my trans and exhaust crossover skid back on. I want to order new bolts for them though...mine are chewed up and I keep grinding them down to get a socket to fit over the heads

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Ive got quite a list myself

-Rockstars
-Pre-axle dump exhaust
-New shocks
-oil change
-pads and rotors all the way around

hawklee

Just reserved tent site at Echo Valley!

Evo oils pan skid arrived this weekend so plan to install trans skid and oil pan skid this weekend and change my own oil for first time.

Ddays

Hooked
Just got this gem in the mail today. Couldn't have been for the following week, could it? :mad:
My luck I'll get picked this time

jury.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Of all the weeks, right? Well, I'll be there one way or the other. Might not be camping but I'll be there Saturday one way or the other.......

Well I hope you can still make it to camp and all with us! Should be fun

Ddays

Hooked
Well I hope you can still make it to camp and all with us! Should be fun

I'm planning on it! Unless we get sequestered (haha, sequestered in Beaver County - that's funny) I will be there! Worst case is I leave from the courthouse Friday evening.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm planning on it! Unless we get sequestered (haha, sequestered in Beaver County - that's funny) I will be there! Worst case is I leave from the courthouse Friday evening.

I will save a few beers for you then for Friday night cause I'm sure you will need them!

Top Bottom