RC feb 7th???

GRNHORN

Ive had no problems with 37s....yet. Turning in the rocks sucks at times, but I take it kind of easy on harder stuff anyway tho to prolong my locker life and stuff like that. 2 door is different but I had no issues with 35s. I had a lot of clearance, plus when you see my 37s next to steves 35s they really are not that much smaller. I just had to have 37s and was able to sell the 35s for a good deal.

Jim, he is talking about wheeling not the curbs at the mall.:p:D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Really want to put some 35s on my rig b4 I head up to RC.
Anyone have a lead or cheap set?
My whole build changed once I came to terms with "37s are not good on a daily that's not built up enough"lol.
I want to upgrade axel shafts an gears + psc hydro assist.
I wheel my daily too much as is, with 37s I wil be breaking to much crap right now.
So 35s will do till I make the purchases to support 37s :/

i will sell you my 35's so i can get 37's :D

enemec1

1 question on the flares do they have the light in the front? I know PA is goofy with that law. Im willing to trade up if u want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
1 question on the flares do they have the light in the front? I know PA is goofy with that law. Im willing to trade up if u want.

Yeah they do, ill just have to find them. Can you post up a pic of the louver?

Recurve

i will sell you my 35's so i can get 37's :D

Lol Steve I don't have my slabs yet...
I need 15 in tire .

Also rich, yeah I was on a "must have 37" kick for awhile, an Im almost built enough for them, just want to be extra safe an beef up my jeep a little more till I make the move.
It pained me at RC watching you refuse to use lockers , but now I understand. So I want to build my jeep up more lol.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I will use them, but prefer not to as much. Now that the Subaru is kinda a good daily I can maybe play harder, but still need to be able to drive her home.

Armydog

Sorry guys but I'm out......

#1 Busted front axle - new one wont get here for three days (from Northridge4x4).
#2 My brother-in-law is having surgery to implant an experimental brain pacemaker to help with his parkinson's and the family just announced on FB that there is a benefit pasta dinner on the 6th. My nieces are putting it together for their dad, cannot miss being there for them. Fingers crossed for the next run. COZdude, i was hoping to send you off before basic, but not gonna happen this time. Best of luck, i know you will do great. See you next time!

This is the last list I saw... Just tryin' to help out :cool:

Geens and light blues

Dkronk (maybe)
Dannymalkin
Sheafadelic
Hinrich
Merlin
Parkerfly5150
Enemec1
Recurve (with some black ops, we will get you on a couple)

Blues and blacks (pos Reds)
Cozdude with JK_Jimmy as gunner!
Hinrich
Noroad with Drakknight1999 as gunner!
Jnabird333
Grnhorn
Quitstarting +pass
Dom + pass

Maybe:
Ogkevin
Kgw350
Wrangler
Drobicon

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sorry guys but I'm out......

#1 Busted front axle - new one wont get here for three days (from Northridge4x4).
#2 My brother-in-law is having surgery to implant an experimental brain pacemaker to help with his parkinson's and the family just announced on FB that there is a benefit pasta dinner on the 6th. My nieces are putting it together for their dad, cannot miss being there for them. Fingers crossed for the next run. COZdude, i was hoping to send you off before basic, but not gonna happen this time. Best of luck, i know you will do great. See you next time!

damn sorry your not going to be able to make it. Best of luck to your brother in law with the surgery. hope it goes well.

thanks brother i appreciate it. let me know if your free to come down again later in the month and if so i will go and wheel with you

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
damn sorry your not going to be able to make it. Best of luck to your brother in law with the surgery. hope it goes well.

thanks brother i appreciate it. let me know if your free to come down again later in the month and if so i will go and wheel with you

id be down to tag along, never got to wheel with him

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

Just found out today I'm off work for 6 more weeks... (Not happy about that) but I can wheel anytime to get a small group together.

enemec1

Bottom rt is where the damage is not that bad at all.

enemec1

Also i have all hardware and new template still for it.

Top Bottom