Real advise on 37's

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Any other options on good ball joints other than Dynatrac prosteer? As much I want them I don't wan my to drop that much on a set of ball joints if I will be upgrading my axle anyway. I don't want to press them out and try to reinstall them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any other options on good ball joints other than Dynatrac prosteer? As much I want them I don't wan my to drop that much on a set of ball joints if I will be upgrading my axle anyway. I don't want to press them out and try to reinstall them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing out there is even close to prosteers. I might look at Crown HD ball joints as they are exactly the same as all the other big name brands only more affordable.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

deezus

Nothing out there is even close to prosteers. I might look at Crown HD ball joints as they are exactly the same as all the other big name brands only more affordable.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
E, im going with Ten front axles and Prosteers. I was told that since i used Synergy Ball joints i need to get knurled Prosteers, is that true? Also, i have Synergy sleeves on my stock Dana44 will it interfere with new axles? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
E, im going with Ten front axles and Prosteers. I was told that since i used Synergy Ball joints i need to get knurled Prosteers, is that true? Also, i have Synergy sleeves on my stock Dana44 will it interfere with new axles? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Synergy ball joints are knurled and because of this, your knuckles will be damaged from them. Because of this, you will need knurled Prosteers to help ensure proper installation.

Your sleeves should not make a difference in your ability to run aftermarket chromoly shafts.

deezus

The Synergy ball joints are knurled and because of this, your knuckles will be damaged from them. Because of this, you will need knurled Prosteers to help ensure proper installation.

Your sleeves should not make a difference in your ability to run aftermarket chromoly shafts.
Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom