Rear bumper choice

Can you adjust the tire lower in the Genright or Evo carrier so you still have some use of that rear view mirror?

I get the point of it being up high and not getting hung up, but I use my rear view mirror a lot in my daily driving...

Can you adjust the tire lower in the Genright or Evo carrier so you still have some use of that rear view mirror?

I get the point of it being up high and not getting hung up, but I use my rear view mirror a lot in my daily driving...

Not with the evo. Better just kiss the rear view mirror goodbye

EVO recently announced their new Pro Series JK Rear Bumper:
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=ProSeriesRearBumper

I may actually go with it just because it seems to offer a little more corner protection without sacrificing clearance.

I've been runnin no rear bumper for about a year now, and I was inches away from just doing the fascia + D-rings myself but lately I've been dropping off some pretty sketchy jagged rocks that I was sure were going to crumple up my exposed corners.

I have to agree with Olram30 here. He has a great setup that is functional, looks great and is just enough to keep any law from questioning going 'bumperless'. I run the EVO D rings with EVO rear fascia as well. I searched for a rear bumper for several months before I came to the decision I wanted this setup.
SAM_1593.jpg
SAM_0607.jpg

Here's one from somewhere on this forum that is running the same setup with an AEV tire carrier. Not sure what modifications had to be made to do so, but it can be done. Genright or EVO is what I will go with when I bump up tire size. Good luck with your decision.
attachment.jpg

I have to agree with Olram30 here. He has a great setup that is functional, looks great and is just enough to keep any law from questioning going 'bumperless'. I run the EVO D rings with EVO rear fascia as well. I searched for a rear bumper for several months before I came to the decision I wanted this setup.
View attachment 121254
View attachment 121257

Here's one from somewhere on this forum that is running the same setup with an AEV tire carrier. Not sure what modifications had to be made to do so, but it can be done. Genright or EVO is what I will go with when I bump up tire size. Good luck with your decision.
View attachment 121258

That looks pretty damn good i think...

Personally I like a rear bumper--looks and protection. I have to ditch the AEV bumper because 40s will not fit so I am going with either the PSC rockbrawler II with integrated hitch or waiting on the new PSC BFH with integrated hitch.

Psc is gonna make that? I love the psc bfh, but i gotta have a hitch so i was gonna go with something else...

Top Bottom