Rear sway bar nut/bolt replacement??

JAGS

Hooked
Does anyone have pics or can take pics of the EVO HD links installed with rockstar skids in the rear. If not, I'll try drew later. Just thought I'd ask.

Trying to figure how it bolts up in the bracket with the washer provided and whether the the bolt is facing in or toward the tire on the bottom.

Pics would great. Thanks.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Does anyone have pics or can take pics of the EVO HD links installed with rockstar skids in the rear. If not, I'll try drew later. Just thought I'd ask.

Trying to figure how it bolts up in the bracket with the washer provided and whether the the bolt is facing in or toward the tire on the bottom.

Never face bolts toward the tire. That's how you pop them.

But....., let me google that for you.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429711112.540863.jpg

pastorwug

Never face bolts toward the tire. That's how you pop them.

But....., let me google that for you.

View attachment 138821

Since I have the exact suspension as Jason I'm going to look at mine this morning - might be good to just replace those links before problems occur.
Never been a huge fan of Helm joints but there's so many squeaks and noises that come from my suspension it really doesn't matter how noisy Helm joints are.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

Better just drop her off at ore. :p

Top Bottom