Red Knight 15 build

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Jeeps looking great! Do those sliders come straight out at a 90 from the frame or are they angled up a little.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
IMG_2576.jpg IMG_2580.jpg
We are getting tons of rain in the south causing flooding in our local lake. Put the Jeep in rescue mode last night. My buddy stuck his new 2500 Chevy truck trying to move his camper. Used the Warn to recover his truck .Then backed through his ruts and pulled out the camper. I will give him shit for a while , he is a die hard Chevy guy. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
Just read through your whole build thread man! That rig was super capable at Windrock!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
IMG_4138.jpg IMG_4139.jpg IMG_4263.jpg
Few pictures from last weekend at Coppinger Cove.
My 37s and my friends 40s disappeared several times.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

bmkrinne

I just watched the Waypoint X video “Coppinger Cove - Jeeps Invade” and saw you during the water crossing! Check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
IMG_4505.jpg IMG_4514.jpg
Had to help my Brother-in-law out of pinch. Their camper slide off access road and the mighty F-150 he loves to brag about wasn’t up the task. [emoji23]
28’ foot camper kinda squats the ole Jeep

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
IMG_6389.JPG
IMG_6386.jpg
IMG_6197.JPG
Well Ole Lucille has been put back into daily driver status. Sold the Dually today kinda by accident. Made a decent profit and drove it for 1.5 years.
Kinda halfway thinking about selling Jeep also and buying a a JLUR. [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

JKbrick

wjtstudios

Hooked

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Really!?! Times are changing, Congrats on selling the Dually

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m gonna go a different route. Not sure which way yet. [emoji6]
May price the Jeep high to see if anyone bites. Really want a white JLUR. But no payments are nice also , so we may freshen up the JKU and keep on wheeling it.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Had to help my Brother-in-law out of pinch. Their camper slide off access road and the mighty F-150 he loves to brag about wasn’t up the task. [emoji23]
28’ foot camper kinda squats the ole Jeep

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

I tried to talk the wife into letting me install a winch on her F250 for this exact reason. With the tires that she's running on it it'll never get out of a spot like that either.

Nice, always good to keep those ford owners in their place [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Hey now! :mad:

Top Bottom