Red Rock Rubicon Rebuild (2 door)

bones37

I'm back..

Sorry for the delayed replies and updates. A day after my last post, my son was born. He's the first boy in my family (to carry the name) since I was born in the past 30+ years :D. I've been pretty busy around the house and doing the car seat mod in my Jeep. Fortunately, we primarily use my wife's Traverse for just about everything. Here are a couple of pictures I had taken in my garage when he was about 8 days old.

35.jpg

37.jpg

40.jpg

bones37

Sweet build!!! Subscribed for sure!!! Curious to know how well the viair compressor works???

It works really well considering I don't have a tank. It's designed to run continuously and has yet to overheat or go out on me. It takes awhile to air up all 4 tires, but nothing more compared to other guys I know that use ARB, for example.

Ddays

Hooked
Those are really cool photos with your son! Congrats! He'll be losing your tools before you know it :cool:

bones37

Thanks everyone! It's been a whirlwind. Now back to our regularly scheduled modding.

I finally crossed an item off my wishlist this week and installed it last night: Trektop NX. I think it looks mean on the 2 door. I have a few other small details planned, but for now I'm just hoping not to break anything this weekend.

160.jpg

mojave5

Thanks everyone! It's been a whirlwind. Now back to our regularly scheduled modding.

I finally crossed an item off my wishlist this week and installed it last night: Trektop NX. I think it looks mean on the 2 door. I have a few other small details planned, but for now I'm just hoping not to break anything this weekend.

160.jpg

Looks great man! I'm getting one before spring so anxious to hear how you like it. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bones37

some more stuff...

I have a new set of Rigid LED's sitting in my garage to replace the round fog lights sitting on my fairlead. I'm waiting on some new switches as well, so I'll post those up soon. I went wheeling yesterday and only bent my tie rod, but it was right in the middle and not bad enough to mess with. I have already replaced 3 over the life of the Jeep, so I'm happy that this was minimal. Here are some pictures and a video until I get my LED setup ready. My GoPro wasn't cooperating, so this is all I have.

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

Top Bottom