Roktoberfest 2016 - Suspended

Haven't been on vacation since the Rubicon run. I have to see how long it will take me to drive there. Never been to this part of NV, only Las Vegas. I may have to work even more overtime since it's only a month away now.lol

Haven't been on vacation since the Rubicon run. I have to see how long it will take me to drive there. Never been to this part of NV, only Las Vegas. I may have to work even more overtime since it's only a month away now.lol

Well, it'd be great if you can make it out. Working with some of the guys here to help make sure we can get stock rides having a good time :yup:

Thanks Eddie, Just considering my options so I don't have to drive after

Totally understood. In a lot of ways, I'm in the same boat as you :crazyeyes:

Man.. I will be in Seattle that weekend. You guys have fun and I would love to see the photos. I'll just live through QuicksilverJK some more. Maybe next year.

The Mrs and I are so looking forward to this. We've been lucky in moving some things around. Stars seem to be aligning, in fact, we will be able to caravan up on Thursday. Woohoo! Or is it Oy Oy Oy!!!

Already have my room booked. Another thanks to Jim for that!

This is going to be one awesome event. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

We'll try to plan this a lot sooner for next year so that people like you who are out of the state can have more time to plan for it. :

^^^^^^^^^Great news.....by then I will be retired and better able to make the trip[emoji482]

Wish I could make it out

Well, maybe one of these years and to one of our events :yup:

Man.. I will be in Seattle that weekend. You guys have fun and I would love to see the photos. I'll just live through QuicksilverJK some more. Maybe next year.

Awe, bummer. Sucks that you can't make it out.

Put be in Maybe for now. I will try to get the time off. I have not missed any so far :beer:

LOL!! Long time no hear!! I will be sure to add you to the maybe list and will hope that you can make it out. :thumb:

The Mrs and I are so looking forward to this. We've been lucky in moving some things around. Stars seem to be aligning, in fact, we will be able to caravan up on Thursday. Woohoo! Or is it Oy Oy Oy!!!

Already have my room booked. Another thanks to Jim for that!

This is going to be one awesome event. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

So cool that you and Amy can make this event!

ZIGGY ZAGGY ZIGGY ZAGGY!! :rock:

Bring on the honey on the rocks :)))

John Acevedo

Hey John, long time no hear - does this mean you're considering it? :yup:

We'll try to plan this a lot sooner for next year so that people like you who are out of the state can have more time to plan for it. :

^^^^^^^^^Great news.....by then I will be retired and better able to make the trip[emoji482]

Cool! I will count on you showing up next year :thumb:

Just checked the calendar and that is the one weekend I have free in October, so write me down as a definitely, maybe, probably for sure will be there. ;)
Since I'm local and also a Stomper let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Dang. I will be driving driving back from Lake Powell on the 22nd. Maybe next one! Have fun everyone.

Just checked the calendar and that is the one weekend I have free in October, so write me down as a definitely, maybe, probably for sure will be there. ;)
Since I'm local and also a Stomper let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Awesome - I hope you can make it!

Dang. I will be driving driving back from Lake Powell on the 22nd. Maybe next one! Have fun everyone.

Bummer you can't make it - hopefully the next one :)

Shirt? I was thinking it would make a great patch for these.

View attachment 221568

Hmmm, now you got me thinking [emoji16]

Top Bottom