Rubicon Trail Best tire Pressure for 37 Toyo MT x 17

Kenney

Going to the Rubicon Trail on the July 25th and was wondering if anyone runs a 37x12.5x 17 Toyo Open Country RT and what did you air down too? Also should I deflate the Spare tire? I only have 500 miles on the tire and haven't had a chance to wheel offroad yet this will be the trial run
Starting to pack this week and was trying to hit all the bases. so any ideas would be great.
2017 JKUR with
Skid plates
Rock Sliders
PSC
Barns 1.5 Alum Tie rod & DL (got extra Ends)
3.5 Short Arm Lift
HD front Track Bar
1350 Drive Shafts
Big Breaks
Flat Fenders
12K Warn Winch (recovery gear)

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No need to deflate the spare. You can always do that IF you need it. And, being that you don't have beadlocks, I'd recommend that you do NOT go any lower than 12 psi.

Hope you have fun out there. You'll be getting in just ahead of the Jeeperz Jamboree closing the trail for their event.

Kenney

No need to deflate the spare. You can always do that IF you need it. And, being that you don't have beadlocks, I'd recommend that you do NOT go any lower than 12 psi.

Hope you have fun out there. You'll be getting in just ahead of the Jeeperz Jamboree closing the trail for their event.
Well Im going with the Jeeperz, I know it going to be slow but my niece is the main event (prayers). thanks for the advice

Top Bottom