Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

bkac

Caught the Bug
Ya I've been watching it. We have 2 weeks still so not all lost yet. I've been looking at other trails as well.

We are going somewhere, been looking forward to this to much not to go! :thumbup:

I want to say thanks to all the firefighters working hard to put the fires out! Stay safe!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

We are going somewhere, been looking forward to this to much not to go! :thumbup:

I want to say thanks to all the firefighters working hard to put the fires out! Stay safe!

Better make it someplace close to Pollock Pines, I paid good money for a hotel room, lmao

Crawler Kitty

Out Completely Guys Sorry We Are Getting Hammered Here On These Fires Today I Just Got Service Sorry Have Fun. I May See The Rubicon Just Not The Way I planned

Sorry we won't be meeting you. Be safe! Kick that Fire's Butt! Thank you to you and your family for your service.

When is it scheduled for season closure? And the biggest question is if all of our rigs are capable. Extra fuel cans maybe, mine drinks like a fish.

It's less difficult than the rubicon. You think you'll need extra fuel? The rubicon is about 21 miles from loon to homewood and I usually only burn 1/4 or just over.

I'm going to compile a list if a few backup trails for everyone to review and vote on. I just walked in the door so give me a few.

It's less difficult than the rubicon. You think you'll need extra fuel? The rubicon is about 21 miles from loon to homewood and I usually only burn 1/4 or just over.

I'm going to compile a list if a few backup trails for everyone to review and vote on. I just walked in the door so give me a few.

I'm not sure on the fuel thing, I'm only guessing based on what a few of my locals have told me in the past. I just know it's a longer trail.

bkac

Caught the Bug
The Rubicon is gonna be open! Positive thinking! :thumbup::thumbup:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Looking at the 10 day forecast seems that some rain might be moving in the area next week!

Top Bottom