Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

The Mrs can drive you can be co-pilot!? :thinking: you guys gotta go! Better yet you can ride with Panda and Mrs Ridge and I navigate Mumbo! :wings:

Yeah, you can't back out now, Sorry. Good try though. Rest that leg and watchout for bananas. See you in a few weeks!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya that's crazy. It's gonna be devastating for the rubicon for a very long time. We need to vote on where else to go just as a backup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya that's crazy. It's gonna be devastating for the rubicon for a very long time. We need to vote on where else to go just as a backup.

Did it cross the Rubicon trail yet?

I vote the Dusy - mostly because it is 2 hours closer :D

Any trail is fine with me.

Maybe try to stay away from the ash, once you get ash in your rig it never seems to go away, I left my windows down during the San Diego fires when I lived there and it smelled like ash for 2 years.

If we pick a trail that has deep water crossings is there anything special I need to prep the rig for?

Maybe try to stay away from the ash, once you get ash in your rig it never seems to go away, I left my windows down during the San Diego fires when I lived there and it smelled like ash for 2 years.

If we pick a trail that has deep water crossings is there anything special I need to prep the rig for?

No your high enough for Fordyce that there won't be water in your rig.

Maybe try to stay away from the ash, once you get ash in your rig it never seems to go away, I left my windows down during the San Diego fires when I lived there and it smelled like ass for 2 years.

May 18,1980 ring any bells? (Yeah,I'm showing my age). That was when Mt St Helens erupted. Now, that was some ash you didn't want in or on your car for sure.
Lol, I couldn't stop myself from fixing that for you, hehehe

Last edited:
May 18,1980 ring any bells? (Yeah,I'm showing my age). That was when Mt St Helens erupted. Now, that was some ash you didn't want in or on your car for sure.

Thanks for the edit :thumb: as far as 1980 yup thats when I graduated high school LOL!

So I'm walking thru a truckstop parking lot just minding my own business and slip on a banana peel, (it's one of those truckstops), and roll my ankle, just my luck. Driving the truck? Not a big deal, I'm a floater! Now, driving Mumbo might be a different story, we'll see how things go this next week, I may have to sit this one out. And, no, Panda, you can't drive Mumbo for me.

The ole "I slipped on a banana peel" excuse.

I was 1. Can't say I recall that moment, nor did I own a jeep. Lol

Top Bottom