Rules? Yea, ok didn't know this was a female only site

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well bro if you get your head out of your ass I'll talk to you but if you want to know my life story before I post something for sale sorry it's not gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Then I guess you're "welcome" here is never going to happen either. Weird I know, but people like to know WHO they are before the buy shit off of them and going wheeling with them.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ok so because I didn't do a fuckin "wave" and tell everyone my life story I'm not an "active" member? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]fuck off bro

Lol! He shows you where is says you cannot post shit to sell without being an active member and your response is to tell him to fuck off. Man you are a winner.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Quit while you're ahead. Rules are simple those who cannot follow them or refuse to because they don't agree with them don't do well here or in life for that matter.

Trail JK

Ok so because I didn't do a fuckin "wave" and tell everyone my life story I'm not an "active" member? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]fuck off bro

No one is interested in your life story bro so you may want to fuck off bro.

Ok well I'll host a BBQ after the run on sat. How's that sound? Lol

We don't want your meat bro. Fuck off before Saturday. How's that sound?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Not bad ass bro get real. I posted something for sale in your "for sale" section. Sorry I didn't do a wave and tell you my life story before hand. See you sat.

Ok well I'll host a BBQ after the run on sat. How's that sound? Lol

:cheesy: So what, you're just going to show up uninvited to someone else's run? Even better that you told Eddie to "get real".

Top Bottom