Rust!!

Ddays

Hooked
7&14 truck stop just up from 4wd use to spray motor oil in the parking lot to keep the dust down. Hell they did that into the 90's [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahaha - I don't think that place has changed since 1970! The opposite corner is nice (Firestone Farms development - shame the farms gone tho) but that place is the shits! :icon_crazy:

bthomas

7&14 truck stop just up from 4wd use to spray motor oil in the parking lot to keep the dust down. Hell they did that into the 90's [emoji44]

Where I grew up, it was mostly dirt roads in the middle of the desert, lots people did the same in front of their homes for dust control, at least into the early 90's when I left.

Sorry, I have no rust proofing help.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hahaha - I don't think that place has changed since 1970! The opposite corner is nice (Firestone Farms development - shame the farms gone tho) but that place is the shits! :icon_crazy:

Literally, I ate at the place sober once while on Patrol. I puked and shit myself about 30 minutes late [emoji23]

Good ol Harvey, way of subject. Did you know Harvey, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford met at the old homestead for business meetings where you are taking about ?

Crazy history in that area. They would often go "camping" kinda like the Offroad trips we do in Model T's.

Ddays

Hooked
Literally, I ate at the place sober once while on Patrol. I puked and shit myself about 30 minutes late [emoji23]

Good ol Harvey, way of subject. Did you know Harvey, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford met at the old homestead for business meetings where you are taking about ?

Crazy history in that area. They would often go "camping" kinda like the Offroad trips we do in Model T's.

:cheesy: I believe it! I can't believe anyone EVER eats there!

Never heard that but I bet the stories that building could tell from back in the day. Shame to see that corner get developed but like that progress I guess....

Top Bottom