Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, alright. I get it. Sorry should not have posted it. Just didn't think it was a bad deal. Deleting now

No, I don't think you do get it. If you really believe that you shouldn't "name" the place where the good deal was coming from, then yeah, use a little common sense and exhibit a little courtesy. That being said, it is news to me that members here can't post up good deals they've found on the internet and I don't recall asking you to delete anything. :naw:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
No, I don't think you do get it. If you really believe that you shouldn't "name" the place where the good deal was coming from, then yeah, use a little common sense and exhibit a little courtesy. That being said, it is news to me that members here can't post up good deals they've found on the internet and I don't recall asking you to delete anything. :naw:

I think your failing to realize I'm agreeing with you two. I know your not asking me to delete it, i deleted out of courtesy of you. I failed to remember the situation of "those who shall not be named" and used that name more as a joke. Then overlanders post made me realize, indeed, it was not funny but moreless disrespectful to even mention them in anyway, good deal or not. I think you got me chalked up all wrong here. Your making me out to be who i am not.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think your failing to realize I'm agreeing with you two. I know your not asking me to delete it, i deleted out of courtesy of you. I failed to remember the situation of "those who shall not be named" and used that name more as a joke. Then overlanders post made me realize, indeed, it was not funny but moreless disrespectful to even mention them in anyway, good deal or not. I think you got me chalked up all wrong here. Your making me out to be who i am not.

I think you're failing to realize that I couldn't give a hoot if you said Northridge on here. As far as "situations" go, I don't have a clue as to what you might be referring to. What is disrespectful is posting up something YOU thought shouldn't be mentioned but did so anyway and indirectly. I'm not trying to make you out to be anything here - just calling things like I see it. If you weren't trying to be a troll, there was no need for you to delete your post.

geberhard

Douchebag
Greg, thanks for the deal, a few friends just ordered. I am looking for a deal on 8 lug 17's so if you come across one please post up :D

thardy

Banned
Greg, thanks for the deal, a few friends just ordered. I am looking for a deal on 8 lug 17's so if you come across one please post up :D

Did you see the Racelines Grubbicon got for his Juggy? Pretty sure he paid $269 a piece from GoForthTire in TN.

geberhard

Douchebag
Thardy thanks!!! I believe I missed that, I had contacted them through the form on the site and did not hear back. Will give them a holler thanks!

swampdog

Thardy thanks!!! I believe I missed that, I had contacted them through the form on the site and did not hear back. Will give them a holler thanks!

Yeah, call them. They will pick up the phone every time within business hours (eastern time). I spoke with them about a month ago and can confirm pricing on this deal.

Top Bottom